[no subject]

From: Natalie K Griffith <grif0028 -at- MAROON -dot- TC -dot- UMN -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 1994 17:23:57 -0500

Greetings: Is anyone on the list involved in technical writing concerning
environmental affairs; policy writing, regulation, permitting, reporting,
impact statements, etc?

If no one out there meets that description, are any of you doing
technical writing that does not pertain to computer documentation?

I would like to correspond with people fitting either description.

Failing that, does anyone know of other lists serving people with any of
those interests?

Thanks in advance.

Reply directly if you prefer. I am Natalie; Grif0028 -at- maroon -dot- tc -dot- umn -dot- edu