Re: binders for the one-armed reader

Subject: Re: binders for the one-armed reader
From: Richard Sobocinski <"Richard_G_Sobocinski%~WHC207"@CCMAIL.PNL.GOV>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 1994 10:56:00 -0700

A lot of people have already mentioned the new lay flat
bindings. It seems that is the type of binding used on most
of the s/w manuals I've been getting recently. I looks just
like a regular paperback bookbinding, but it stays open to
the page you select. Very nice.

Rich

Paul Race writes:
Agreed, but has anyone found a solution for this problem that is more
practical than the three-ring approach? I suppose the spiral-bound approach
might be the solution.

What have the rest of your experiences been on spiral-binding, relative
cost, etc.?