QUERY: Document Types and Hierarchy?

Subject: QUERY: Document Types and Hierarchy?
From: Nancy Hayes <nancyh -at- PMAFIRE -dot- INEL -dot- GOV>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 1994 17:25:45 GMT

Hi,

I've got a couple of questions for you:

1. What type of documents does your company (do you) work with?

2. What type of document hierarchy does your company have?

For example, the setup for my company is:

Requirement Documents
Policy Directives
Requirement Manuals (tech specs, environmental specs, OSHA,
EPA, etc.)
Procedures
Company (cross-departmental, entire company)
Department (half-a-dozen users)
Section (usually only a couple users)
Specific group (one primary user)

You can either email me (nancyh -at- pmafire -dot- inel -dot- gov) or post answers
to this group. Thanks for your time and help.

Nancy Hayes
Standards Development and Maintenance
Idaho Chemical Processing Plant, Idaho Falls, Idaho
--
--N. L. Hayes DISCLAIMER: Personal opinion, only.
nancyh -at- pmafire -dot- inel -dot- gov Does not represent company policy.