Re: Being croggled

Subject: Re: Being croggled
From: Aahz <aahz -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 1994 21:04:40 GMT

In article <9410101626 -dot- AA02076 -at- us3rmc -dot- pa -dot- dec -dot- com>,
<weber -at- easi -dot- enet -dot- dec -dot- com> wrote:
>Aahz wrote:

>>(What really croggles me . . .

>"Croggles" is a new one for me. It's obvious in context that
>it's referring to, well, displeasure of some sort. But can
>someone provide a more specific definition, and/or background?

Just think of it as homage to one of my heroes, Charles Dodgson. ;-)
--
--- Aahz (@netcom.com)

Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6
Androgynous kinky vanilla queer het

The best way to get information on Usenet is not to ask a question,
but to post the wrong information.