Re: What color suits interviews?

Subject: Re: What color suits interviews?
From: Aahz <aahz -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 1994 15:03:05 GMT

In article <Pine -dot- 3 -dot- 89 -dot- 9409290945 -dot- J18728-0100000 -at- mailhub>,
Marc Santacroce <santa -at- mailhub -dot- tfs -dot- com> wrote:
>Hypothetically: If I don't usually wear a suit to work and I'm going on a
>job interview, it would be a real red flag to show up in a suit one day. So,
>I'd probably have to interview in my "regular" work clothes.

Another option, at a larger company (which TRW is, I assume ;-), is to
apply for jobs in other departments. Then people won't be surprised to
see you in Interview Uniform.
--
--- Aahz (@netcom.com)

Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6
Androgynous kinky vanilla queer het

The best way to get information on Usenet is not to ask a question,
but to post the wrong information.