I'm moving on ...

Subject: I'm moving on ...
From: Jane Torpie <JTorpie -at- III-DEVL -dot- MHS -dot- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 1994 14:22:51 EDT

Text item: Text_1

Hi all -

I am moving on from my current employment to a few-month contract doing
instructional design. It's a great opportunity to apply skills I've
learned in technical writing to a related field. After that, everything is
open ... I'm still considering product management as a piece of my future,
perhaps doing technical marketing along the way.

Thank you for your insight, advice, and unselfish assistance. I continue
to rely on this group of thoughtful people for your excellent suggestions,
and I'll still be part of this list. If I can help any of you, please let
me know.

You can reach me at my current e-mail address until October 5. Then I'll
unsubscribe, and resubscribe about a week later. In the interim, you can
send e-mail to "janet -at- handson -dot- com".

Keep in touch -
Jane

Jane Torpie
Member of Technical Staff - Principal Technical Writer (until 10/5/94)
Easel Corporation
Burlington, Massachusetts, USA
617-221-2100
JTorpie -at- III-DEVL -dot- mhs -dot- compuserve -dot- com <-------- yet another new address!