SGI Insight

Subject: SGI Insight
From: Diane Ramey <diane -at- WTI -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 1994 11:18:17 PDT

I am currently investigating using Iris Insight to create
online help for software that runs on a Silicon Graphics workstation.

Does anyone have experience with Iris Insight? Any information,
pointers, cautions you'd be willing to share?

I'm also trying to figure out what SGML authoring tools are available.
Since I'm just starting out, I'm interested in any advice I can
get.

Thanks--
Diane Ramey