teeny type OED

Subject: teeny type OED
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 1994 09:14:24 -0500

Joe Chew mentions the "teeny type" OED, which comes
with a magnifying glass. I have one of these (the
recent edition that is in one volume). I believe it
cost about $250 to $300, but I'm not sure because it
was a Christmas present from my hubby. :)

It is fun for searching histories, but I don't use it
as a regular reference because of its size and weight.

LaVonna
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com