CD Mastering

Subject: CD Mastering
From: Ann Balaban <annb -at- DADD -dot- TI -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 1994 17:13:44 -0600

Hi, I'm sending this in for a co-worker who does not subscribe
to this list. Thanks Ann Balaban, Texas Instruments annb -at- dadd -dot- ti -dot- com

Hello out there,

Does anyone have any information on CD-ROM mastering machines?
We are looking for a vendor who sells a low-priced mastering
machine. I've heard that Meridian Data and Optical Media
International sell premastering and mastering equipment.
Have any of you purchased equipment from these vendors? Do
you have any other recommendations?

Please send your responses to Kathlyn at:

kathlyna -at- dadd -dot- ti -dot- com

Thank you!

Kathlyn Auten kathlyna -at- dadd -dot- ti -dot- com
Texas Instruments voice: 214-917-1732
Dallas, TX FAX: 214-917-7966