Re: Oh, what a tangled WWW...

Subject: Re: Oh, what a tangled WWW...
From: Ann Amsler <aamsler -at- STRAUSS -dot- UDEL -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 1994 10:51:37 -0400

Ok you guys with flame throwers at the ready...I realized it was a joke
but wanted to provide the info for anyone who might be interested. I've
cursed at lynx myself more than once, but it's nice to be able to use the
web at home when you don't have the wonders of Mosaic available. At the
moment, all the projects I'm doing for Mosaic, I also put into gopher as
html files so that when people access them, they automatically get lynx.
Check out URL http://www.udel.edu
Ann