Re: Tech writing, publicity in US

Subject: Re: Tech writing, publicity in US
From: Ad absurdum per aspera <JTCHEW -at- LBL -dot- GOV>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 1994 09:13:56 -0800

I was once showing my apartment to the "Critter Sitter," the
person who feeds the cat and waters the plants when you're
traveling. As we discussed the location of the kitty litter,
she revealed that she was studying programming and asked what
I did.

"Software documentation," I proudly replied.

"Oh, how boring!" she blurted out.

Joe "Humility-to-go, delivered straight to your doorstep" Chew