Re: Winning on Jeopardy/Job Prestige

Subject: Re: Winning on Jeopardy/Job Prestige
From: Ad absurdum per aspera <JTCHEW -at- LBL -dot- GOV>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 1994 09:27:17 -0800

> A technical writer from California has been a four-day champion
> on the syndicated game show Jeopardy.

Hey...maybe your company could get the marketing communication
department pitted against the user-doc folks on "Family Feud." :)

Joe
"Just another personal opinion from the People's Republic of Berkeley"
Disclaimer: Even if my employer had a position on the subject,
I probably wouldn't be the one stating it on their behalf.