reference books for public relations writers

Subject: reference books for public relations writers
From: Jane Torpie <JTorpie -at- III-DEVL -dot- MHS -dot- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 1994 12:05:22 EDT

Text item: Text_1

Hello to all of you who write press releases -

Once again, I'm asking my best source of good information for suggestions.

My husband does public relations for a software company. Because he writes
so many of the press releases himself, he needs a thesaurus and a grammar
book for reference at work (but he's not into diagramming sentences). He
already has the AP Style Guide. (My needs in technical writing are
different enough from his so that I figured I'd make a more targeted
request.)

Thanks in advance ... Jane

Jane Torpie
Member of Technical Staff - Principal Technical Writer
Easel Corporation
Burlington, Massachusetts, USA
617-221-2100
JTorpie -at- EaselCor -dot- mhs -dot- compuserve -dot- com <-------- new address!