STC Salary Survey

Subject: STC Salary Survey
From: Marilynne Smith <m -dot- smith182 -at- GENIE -dot- GEIS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 1994 04:17:00 UTC

>> A while back STC had a questionnaire and a report afterwards of
>> Technical Writer salaries for comprison. Can anyone direct me to the
>> newsletter or other publication where I can find this information?

That information would come from STC headquarters. It was included with an
issue of *Technical Communication*. The mailing address is 901 North Stuart
St., Suite 904, Arlington, VA 22203. The phone number is (703) 522-4114.

I don't see an Internet address listed. Their BBS number (for STC members
only) is (703) 522-3299.

It's possible that the salary information you are interested in is only
available to STC members.

Hope this helps. -Marilynne
m -dot- smith182 -at- genie -dot- geis -dot- com