Re: Do others miss "undigested" posts?

Subject: Re: Do others miss "undigested" posts?
From: Sally Marquigny <SALLYM -at- MSMAILHQ -dot- NETIMAGE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 1994 17:29:00 PDT

J. Shaw writes:

Does anyone else have problems with digested posts
to the TECHWR-L list losing chronology, seeming to
miss messages, and the like?

What drives me crazy (and I'm in "un-digest" mode) is that I see the 3rd
response to a message, then the 2nd response & maybe several hours later,
the original post shows up...and the time/date stamps on the messages are in
that order too! I figured it was the gateway, like you did.

Sally Marquigny Network Imaging Systems
sallym -at- msmailhq -dot- netimage -dot- com Herndon, VA