Do others miss "undigested" posts?

Subject: Do others miss "undigested" posts?
From: Jack Shaw <jsh -at- SOFTWARE-AG -dot- DE>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 1994 09:06:07 MEZ

A general question that probably deserves private
answers, is:

Does anyone else have problems with digested posts
to the TECHWR-L list losing chronology, seeming to
miss messages, and the like? I'd swear (except with
the flame jobs ravaging the list, it'd be folly, so
I won't) that there are posts (e.g., "To TeX or not
to..."--the original) that seem to slip out of the
digest that those of us in "one a day" mode don't
get. Well, OK...I didn't get.

Or is this a problem with some wasp-waisted gateways
that things can go down the hypertubes and one isn't
aware...? I also get private queries for the Forum 95
info. I so diligently ripped off and entered that so
many of you were so thrilled about...as though it had
never been there.

Does anyone else feel left out? Gee, I so do love to
see my name in print, and I wouldn't want any of you
deserving people to miss out on my shared enlightenment...

Hoping to hear from you, I remain...

J. Shaw
jsh -at- software-ag -dot- de