Word 6.0 (Was Writing for online & paper)

Subject: Word 6.0 (Was Writing for online & paper)
From: Jacobs Chris <jacobs_chris -at- SMTPMAC -dot- BAH -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 1994 09:41:12 U

While I haven't really explored the possibilities, MS Word 6.0 for Windows is
definitely on the market now - We have a copy of it, along with PPT 4.0 and
Excel 5.0. All three are reported to have lots of amazing new capabilities,
but the one which I am most looking forward to is Word's new proofreader
markup and integration capability!

Chris