Re: Writer or Editor or both?

Subject: Re: Writer or Editor or both?
From: "RJULIUS.US.ORACLE.COM" <RJULIUS -at- US -dot- ORACLE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 1994 14:56:23 PDT

Sandy Marquigny writes:

"Rich, I'm sure I speak for many when I say that I'd be happy to participate,
but my system does not allow me to read headers & in all the information you
provided, you did not include your email address!"

Sorry, Sandy, I've never heard of a system that didn't send headers. I was
even contientious enough to put in a "Reply to" line in the header, so that if
someone accidentally selected "Reply" the reply will automatically go to me
(and not the whole list). At any rate, sent responses to
rjulius -at- us -dot- oracle -dot- com -dot- Thanks again!
Rich Julius Oracle Corporation
Senior Technical Writer Box 659504
Decision Support Systems 500 Oracle Parkway
(415) 506-4971 Redwood Shores, CA 94065

President, Berkeley Chapter, Society for Technical Communication

"The advantage of a classical education is that it enables you to despise
the wealth which it prevents you from achieving." --Russell Green