Re: An error as big as the side of a barn (

Subject: Re: An error as big as the side of a barn (
From: Janice Gelb <janiceg -at- MARVIN -dot- ENG -dot- SUN -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 1994 23:22:25 GMT

My all-time favorite system message:

"The application xxx has unexpectedly quit"

To which I always want to respond "No kidding! I hadn't noticed..."

A close runner-up is:

"Your data has been lost" to which in response you're expected to click
the OK button. ("No, it's NOT ok!")

Janice Gelb | (415) 336-7075
janiceg -at- marvin -dot- eng -dot- sun -dot- com | "A silly message but mine own" (not Sun's!)