Framemaker Problem Solved

Subject: Framemaker Problem Solved
From: HALL -at- WTHM32 -dot- SINET -dot- SLB -dot- COM
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 1994 13:46:22 -0700

From: HALL -at- WTHM32@PSI%ESFM01 -at- MRGATE@SNDRTR
To: "TECHWR-L -at- VM1 -dot- ucc -dot- okstate -dot- edu"@M_INTERNET -at- MRGATE@SNDRTR -at- SNDRTR

Thanks to all who gave very helpful instructions regarding my pulldown
capture problem. I received variations on the xwd/xwud theme, but the system
kept telling me I had a bad Badwindow (very hard on the ego, that).
Finally, I changed to OpenWindows and used the snapshot tool (selecting Capture
Screen option--this eliminates touching the mouse).
I must say, as someone who has criticized this bulletinboard in the past,
that I was impressed by the rapid and helpful response of writers out there in
networkville. Again, many thanks and au revoir.
Kirby