Re: David Dubin's Style

Subject: Re: David Dubin's Style
From: Jim Grey <jwg -at- ACD4 -dot- ACD -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 1994 09:20:54 -0500

Lori Moreland sez:
>I developed, wrote and edited a style guide earlier this year for my previous
>employer (and that is NOT why they're now previous). To answer your question,
>yes, yes, yes! Include a brief review of writing techniques and grammar
>conventions.

That's what we did. We have a Chicago around here someplace, and it
usually resolves disputes. We've always taken a consensus approach to
style, though. We feel this best meets our readers' needs.

jim grey
--
jim grey |"Ain't nothin' better in the world, you know
jwg -at- acd4 -dot- acd -dot- com |Than lyin' in the sun, listenin' to the radio" - D. Boone