Re: Tautologies

Subject: Re: Tautologies
From: Jim Grey <jwg -at- ACD4 -dot- ACD -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 1994 08:56:03 -0500

Mark Levinson points out:
> MyProduct is a trademark of MyCompany.
> Other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners.

I love love love this convention. We just changed to it sometime last year.
No more keeping up with 40 companies' trademarks. How long did we claim
UNIX was a registered trademark of AT&T before some customer --
CUSTOMER! -- pointed out that it was now a trademark of UNIX System
Laboratories, Inc.?

Other trademarks are used for identification purposes only and are the
property of their respective owners.

Ahhhhh.... Music to my ears.

jim grey
--
jim grey |"Ain't nothin' better in the world, you know
jwg -at- acd4 -dot- acd -dot- com |Than lyin' in the sun, listenin' to the radio" - D. Boone