Re: Don't "Should" on Me!

Subject: Re: Don't "Should" on Me!
From: Caryn Rizell <caryn -at- HPPTC95 -dot- ROSE -dot- HP -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 1994 14:10:58 PDT

I agree with you 99%.

I also try to avoid 'parental language'. But what do you do in
the case where if the user does not do what we tell them, the
consequences are very serious? Since we are to avoid the negative
(Don't do this), what do we use instead to convey
an imperative that should not be taken lightly?

Caryn Rizell
caryn -at- hpptc95 -dot- rose -dot- hp -dot- com