more details on Fauve Matisse gray scale

Subject: more details on Fauve Matisse gray scale
From: Fred Wersan <wersan -at- ZEUS -dot- MA30 -dot- BULL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 1994 08:27:49 EDT

A couple of people asked me how to contact Fauve. The internet address I gave
them may have been no good (it didn't work for me). However, I just got the
latest index from a cica mirror site and it lists matisseg.exe as one of
the available files. (don't ask me why its not a zip) so it seems to be
available over the internet. It's in the win3/desktop directory.

Fred Wersan
Quest Engineering Solutions
Documentation Services
MA30/807