Monitors

Subject: Monitors
From: DAMON BOURNE <bourne -at- PERVAX -dot- PERSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 9 May 1994 08:08:23 -0500

Hi all,

What types of monitors are people using these days for tech writing?
Currently we are using 16 inch NANAO Flexscan with not a particularly high
resolution video driver. We are looking to go bigger with higher res in
order to get a better idea of what our documents look like. I'm evaluating
a 17 inch, flat screen, Sony Trinitron with a Speed STAR 1024x768 16col. (Small
fonts) video driver. It's nice, but not equally sharp in all areas of the
screen.

Any suggestions would be helpful. If I get a lot of personal response I'll
post a summary. Thanks.

Damon Bourne
Persoft, Inc.