hand/wrist problems

Subject: hand/wrist problems
From: DAMON BOURNE <bourne -at- PERVAX -dot- PERSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 6 May 1994 10:13:53 -0500

I started experiencing hand and wrist pain from the combination of daily
squash, tennis, and mouse use. I forced myself to use my mouse with my
left hand and now don't have any wrist pain. It was really hard and slow
at first but I adapted soon enough. It made more sense to me to switch
hands with my mouse than to mess up my tennis stroke.

I also use one of those wrist supports for my keyboard and that seems to
help (not my tennis stroke though.)

Damon Bourne
Persoft, Inc.
bourne -at- pervax -dot- persoft -dot- com