Re: Hardware Writers

Subject: Re: Hardware Writers
From: "Kathleen G. Nosbisch" <kat -at- SOLBOURNE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 1994 11:27:57 MDT

Al and LaVonna were talking about the ratio of hardware to software
writers in the field.

I just started at a new job last month, and am now writing both
hardware and software documentation. My entire background is in
software, though, so am riding a huge learning curve right now!

I would like to get in contact with other hardware writers for the
purpose of exchanging comments, tips, and to find out how others
in this arena handle the various problems that arise.

There are no existing procedures in this department, the engineering
teams want the entire doc set remodeled, and I'm in charge of the
department, so any input I can get will be greatly appreciated!!

Kat

Kathleen Nosbisch Solbourne Computer, Inc.
Technical Writer 1900 Pike Road
kat -at- solbourne -dot- com Longmont, Colorado 80501