Re: Language usage

Subject: Re: Language usage
From: Arthur Comings <atc -at- CORTE-MADERA -dot- GEOQUEST -dot- SLB -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 1994 10:33:15 PDT

And didn't you like the implication that we're all chomping at the bit,
wishing we could toss in a few obscenities? I certainly don't object to
them when I think they're appropriate, but I somehow rarely have the
urge to use them in E-mail.

Hmm . . . I was going to say "never," but there was a time recently
when I wanted to title a multiple-joke objection "Cut the crap," but I
abstained. It was social pressure, pure and simple, but it's a
restriction that I support.

Arthur Comings

GeoQuest
Corte Madera