Instructional Technology Programs

Subject: Instructional Technology Programs
From: MSTSACX -at- GSUVM1 -dot- BITNET
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 1994 00:57:31 EDT

To whomever is interested in instructional technology programs:

Note that nearly every state in the United States has an instructional
technology program in the education college of one of its larger
universities. A few private universities also offer programs. Some focus
on K-12, others on adult ed. Some are more technology oriented, some are
more design oriented. Some of the many schools with programs include
Syracuse, Columbia, U of Texas, U of Washington, U of Minnesota, U of
Georgia, Indiana University, San Diego State University, University of
Utah, San Jose State University, San Francisco State University, Florida
State University, Southern Illinois University, and my school, Georgia State.

(The original requester was from Canada; I don't know the academic situation
there but do know there's an active instructional technology community
in Montreal, with a chapter of the National Society for Performance
and Instruction.)

"
Saul Carliner Ph.D. Student
Instructional Technology Geo. State Univ.
Note new userid----> mstsacx -at- gsuvm1 -dot- gsu -dot- edu 404/892-3945