Re: To start a new thread...

Subject: Re: To start a new thread...
From: Jack Shaw <jsh -at- SOFTWARE-AG -dot- DE>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 1994 13:29:14 MEZ

Dear Elisabeth,

Are you _sure_ you want to do technical writing? I mean,
do you _really_ want to be one of th grouchy, cantankerous,
anti-social flamethrowers you read here? Do you _really_
want your very own set of carpal tunnel syndrome wristsplints
in Gucci-designed OSHKOSH denim...?

Think it over. Hard.

What the hey. Go for it. Misery is never happy alone...

Yours,
The troll