Book Reviewers' Breakfast at STC Conference

Subject: Book Reviewers' Breakfast at STC Conference
From: Legislative Serv Ctr <amurphy -at- WLN -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 1994 09:54:34 -800

As book review editor for STC's _Technical Communication_, I'd like
to extend an invitation to those of you attending the STC conference
in Minneapolis. I'll be hosting an informal breakfast meeting for our
journal's reviewers and anyone who would like to talk about possibly
reviewing for the journal. We'll be sitting close to the food supply--
I'll try to have some kind of sign up. Drop in at any time between
7:00 and 8:15 AM.

We can meet each other, talk books and other topics, and share
thoughts on how to get the best reviews possible to our readers. The
food is free, the company first-rate. Hope to see you there!