ISO 9000

Subject: ISO 9000
From: Katie Schuler <klschulr -at- UNITY -dot- NCSU -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 1994 10:26:11 -0400

Hi everyone.

I am posting this to every list that I belong to...

I am looking for lists, newsgroups, archives, bibliographies, etc. on ISO
9000. If you have any information, you can send it to me directly.

I would greatly appreciate any information you have!!!!!

Thank-you,
Katie Schuler
klschulr -at- unity -dot- ncsu -dot- edu