Digest Service

Subject: Digest Service
From: Michael LaTorra <mikel -at- HUEY -dot- ACCUGRAPH -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 1994 10:40:27 MDT

As a recent subscriber to this conference, I have enjoyed and
learned from several discussions of tech writing issues. But
my company sysop is complaining about the cost.

Is there a way to get a digest, or listing, of available
current messages so that I can pick and choose which ones
to access? If this is not possible, I may have to break
off this newly found relationship.

Tears for fears,
Mike LaTorra

Documentation Supervisor
Accugraph, Inc.
mikel -at- huey -dot- accugraph -dot- com