Documentation Seminar

Subject: Documentation Seminar
From: "Nancy S. Burns" <nburns -at- NOAO -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 1994 09:25:49 -0825

For anyone who may be interested, Rice University is offering a 3-day
course, taught by Dr. R. John Brockmann, entitled:
"Writing better computer software documentation for users: from paper to
hypertext, version 2.0". It takes place May 24-26 ont the university campus
in Houston, TX. Fee is $595. For more information, call(713) 520-6022.

I have no vested interest in this class, nor am I personally recommending
it. I'm posting it because the brochure's description, the well-known
presenter (Dr. Brockmann), and the reasonable fee all make it appealing.

Nancy S. Burns
National Solar Observatory
Tucson, Arizona
e-mail: nburns -at- noao -dot- edu

"Vision is the art of seeing things invisible."
- Jonathan Swift