Job Posting from Misc.Jobs.Offered (USENET)

Subject: Job Posting from Misc.Jobs.Offered (USENET)
From: Steve Fouts <sfouts -at- ELLISON -dot- SC -dot- TI -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 1994 09:47:39 CST

I sometimes shuffle through the misc.jobs.offered USENET group to see
if anyone in the Pacific Northwest is looking for me so I can go home.
I seem to remeber that a couple of our posters from the San Diego area
recently lost positions so I thought I would forward this to the list.
Please don't reply to me, I don't have anything to do with this job.

I probably won't make a regular habit of this.

----- Begin Included Message -----