Technical or Business Writing Course in Nebraska

Subject: Technical or Business Writing Course in Nebraska
From: "Steve Larson - Training Coord. ext 6890" <larsonsc -at- PHIBRED -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 1994 14:25:28 -0600

One of the work groups that I work for is looking for a seminar or college
in the Omaha Nebraska area. This group would also be interested in a
self-study (correspondence) course on technical/business writing. The
intrested person spends time writing agricultural publications for
customers, which requires a mixture of technical and business writing.
By business writing I mean letters, memos, reports, etc.
I have looked in all the usual places but have not found anything.
Any seminar titles, college course titles, or vendors who might fit
our need would be most appreciated.
Thanks
Steve
LARSONSC -at- PHIBRED -dot- COM