Thanks for UNIX ScrCapt Inf

Subject: Thanks for UNIX ScrCapt Inf
From: Tracey Showalter <tshowalt -at- SCTCORP -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 1994 14:40:24 -0500

Thanks for UNIX ScrCapt Info

Thanks to everyone who gave me information about UNIX screen captures. I've
kept all of the responses, so if anyone would like a compilation, let me know.
It looks like Kim is going to look into xv, which received a number of
recommendations.

In a few months I'll probably post another query about the same issue, only
this time with respect to Macs. (We still have no idea what changes are going
to occur at my job yet -- but the changes, they be a comin'.)

Netiquette question:
I've compiled all the responses into one file, retaining the names and
addresses of the respondents. Most, if not all, of the summaries I've seen
posted to the list have been just that--summaries--and have not included
respondents' names/addresses. Since this is not an area I feel knowledgeable
in, I elected not to summarize but to compile. Some of the responses were sent
directly to me and not to the list. Is it acceptable to include the
respondent's names/addresses in a compiled file that will be sent to others or
should this information be removed?

Tracey Showalter
tshowalt -at- sctcorp -dot- com