Re: Reference/Style manual

Subject: Re: Reference/Style manual
From: Bonni_Graham_at_Enfin-SD -at- PROTEON -dot- COM
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 1994 10:36:00 EST

Text item: Text_1

I, too, use a number of references (Chicago, AP Stylebook, Strunk &
White, and others already listed). I also have (left over from my
college days) a really good source for citations: Kate Turabian's
book. I forget the title, since we always called it "Turabian", but I
know it covers annotated bibliographies. So does the MLA Handbook,
another good reference. There's no such thing as too many reference
books.

Bonni Graham