Re: Reference/Style manual

Subject: Re: Reference/Style manual
From: Paul Cass <casspa -at- EFN -dot- ORG>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 1994 10:21:43 -0800

> I know we should shun being restricted to such manuals, but sometimes
> you just need one. Help!

> Janet
> Foltz_J -at- dt -dot- uh -dot- edu

My most useful reference is Brusaw, C., G. Alred, and W. Oliu. Handbook
of Technical Writing. (New York: St. Martin's Press) 1987.

The entries are alphabatized for ease, and they range from
"affect/effect" to "annotated bibliography." The authors work for NCR,
Univ. of Wisconsin, and the NRC.

Penny
casspa -at- efn -dot- org