SIGDOC '93 attendees take note!

Subject: SIGDOC '93 attendees take note!
From: Patrick O'Connell <patricko -at- EICON -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 1994 20:44:00 -0500

The e-mail addresses for myself (Patrick O'Connell) and Mary Maler, as
listed in "Look Who's Here" and on our homemade business cards, have changed
due to a change in the IP domain name of our employer. We both were, and
currently still are, employed by Eicon Technology Corporation.

For myself:
OLD --> patricko -at- eicon -dot- qc -dot- ca
NEW -->patricko -at- eicon -dot- com

For Mary:
OLD -->marym -at- eicon -dot- qc -dot- cq (Look Who's Here -- incorrect)
marym -at- eicon -dot- qc -dot- ca (business card -- correct)
NEW -->marym -at- eicon -dot- com

Thanks,
Pat O'Connell
Patrick O'Connell |Brilliant-
Intermediate Writer, Eicon Technology Corporation |ly ornamen-
2196 32nd Ave. Lachine, Quebec, Canada, H8T 3H7 |tal sig
Internet: patricko -at- eicon -dot- com |UNDER
Tel: (B) 514-631-9825 x250 (H) 514-482-9279 |CONSTRUC-
Fax: (B) 514-631-3092 |TION...