Re: What to do with the journals?

Subject: Re: What to do with the journals?
From: Tom Warren <TWARREN -at- OSUVM1 -dot- BITNET>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 1994 08:38:14 CST

Greg asks what to do with old STC publications (journals, etc.):

May I suggest donnating them to the STC Archives at the Oklahoma State
Library. For the price of postage to send them, you'll get a letter you
can then use for tax purposes. Send materials to

STC Archives
Acquisitions
Edmon Low Library
Oklahoma State University
Stillwater, OK 74078

Contact me if you have questions (e-mail as seen below, voice 405 744
9474 FAX 405 744 6326)
Students and those wanting information about materials published by STC
will appreciate it.

Tom
Tom Warren
twarren -at- vm1 -dot- ucc -dot- okstate -dot- edu