Emily Post-ing

Subject: Emily Post-ing
From: Mark Levinson <mark -at- CRABAPPLE -dot- BITNET>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 1994 16:04:17 IST

> > But as a result there has emerged a tolerance
> > towards spelling and punctuation errors of the sort that are not revealed
> > in spoken language.

Yes, there's a fine line between the sort of error that can be excused as
the inattention of a mind concerned with more important things and the sort
of error that the brain of someone in our line of business should not
even be wired to permit, nor the fingers to type.

I don't know exactly how to describe the difference, but it's the difference
between my errors and other people's. ;-)
Mark L. Levinson, SEE Technologies, Box 544, Herzlia, Israel
mark -at- dcl-see -dot- co -dot- il | voice +972-9-584684, ext. 230 | fax +972-9-543917