Re: East Bay STC

Subject: Re: East Bay STC
From: "Vollbach, Elizabeth" <evollbach -at- CCLINK -dot- LOGICON -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 1994 09:57:44 PST

Although I can't come to the April meeting, I sure am interested in
finding out more about Internet. How can I find out what was said
there? I'm a San Diego STC member and write for our newsletter, if
that helps. (If it's useful info, our newsletter committee may even
want to publish it, as a matter of fact.) Note, please, I'd
appreciate more than just an overview of the meeting.

Someone I work with also requests that the speaker be asked what
Internet reference book he would recommend for the Internet novice.

Thanks!

Beth Vollbach
Logicon/Fourth Generation Technology San Diego, California
619/455-7663
fax 619 587-0814
evollbach -at- logicon -dot- com