Job Opening - Pittsburgh, PA

Subject: Job Opening - Pittsburgh, PA
From: nancy ott <ott -at- ANSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 1994 11:06:17 EST

Hi, folks,

We have an opening for a full-time technical writer at Ansoft
Corporation.

Job Description:

Research, write, edit and produce documentation for electric/magnetic
field simulation and circuit simulation software packages.

Requirements:

- Prefer at least 2 years writing experience.

- Working knowledge of Framemaker or similar desktop publishing
software, UNIX and Microsoft Windows. (We used networked UNIX
workstations, with some PC's and Macs.)

- A science or engineering background is a big plus, but not required.
However, the ability to quickly learn new software packages and
technical subjects is essential.

Environment:

Ansoft is a small company (>50 people) located in downtown Pittsburgh.
Currently, there are three full-time and two part-time technical
writers. You will be working closely with programmers and researchers
in a fast-paced software development environment.

If you're interested, send your resume and writing samples to:

Nancy Ott
Lead Technical Writer
Ansoft Corporation
4 Station Square, Suite 660
Pittsburgh, PA 15219

email: ott -at- ansoft -dot- com

No phone calls, please.

nancy ott | Documentation is like sex. When it's good, it's
Ansoft Corp. | very, very good; when it's bad, it's still better
Pittsburgh, PA | than nothing.
ott -at- ansoft -dot- com | - Dick Brandon