Job Opening - Tucson

Subject: Job Opening - Tucson
From: "Nancy S. Burns" <nburns -at- NOAO -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 1994 11:13:24 -0825

Beth Staats, a tech writer for Artisoft Inc., has asked me to re-post this
message, in case you missed it during the holidays. Beth is not currently
connected to the Internet.

"Artisoft, a computer firm in Tucson, Arizona, is looking to hire a tech
writer who has experience with NetWare (Novell network). Artisoft's primary
product is LANtastic, a network system.

If you would like to hear more about the job, please call Beth Staats at
home in the evenings, 7-9PM Tucson time, at (602) 293-9135. If you contact
Artisoft directly, please say you were referred by Beth."