Re: Re[2]: Nettiquette Breach -v- Common Politeness

Subject: Re: Re[2]: Nettiquette Breach -v- Common Politeness
From: Jim Gifford <jgifford -at- SPU1 -dot- UWSP -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1993 13:49:00 CST

Speaking of this list and others and the flaming which may take place . . . .
Several colleagues and I have been discussing the fact that in the several
dozen lists which, collectively, we subscribe to, flaming has in the past
six months or so become far more frequent and unpleasant. Is it just us
or does anyone else sense that "ill will" is become more frequent? If this
does, in fact, appear to be happening, any thoughts on why?

Jim Gifford
Department of Mathematics and Computing
University of Wisconsin Stevens Point
email: jgifford -at- spu1 -dot- uwsp -dot- edu