novice

Subject: novice
From: RACHEL ELLIS <EPUB14 -at- TOWSONVX -dot- BITNET>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1993 23:32:14 -0500

Hi out there!
I am a grad student in Balto MD studying scientific writing, and
am looking for info on STC. I am wondering if students can become
members, or if it is strictly a professional society. If anyone can
provide info on this, and perhaps on a regional contact, I would
appreciate it!
Rachel Ellis
epub14 -at- toe -dot- towson -dot- edu

--I'm still working on