Guidelines for Documenting Network Configurations

Subject: Guidelines for Documenting Network Configurations
From: Lori Lathrop <76620 -dot- 456 -at- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1993 20:48:12 EST

Can anyone point me to some good guidelines for developing documentation
on network configurations? The bulk of my experience has been in
developing software documentation and training, so documenting network
configurations is a new adventure for me. Thanks in advance.

Lori Lathrop
Lathrop Media Services
P.O. Box 808
Georgetown, CO 80444
INTERNET:76620 -dot- 456 -at- compuserve -dot- com