Re: How Much?

Subject: Re: How Much?
From: Helena Jerney <Helena_Jerney -at- NOVELL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1993 17:16:08 PST

You can get a nation wide survey from the STC, I think they publish one
at least every other year.

The San Francisco Bay Area STC chapters are also conducting their own, since the
national averages are not very accurate for this area (especially for the
Silicon Valley). If we get a good response we will publish the results.

Helena