ethics of technical to marketing writing

Subject: ethics of technical to marketing writing
From: Anatole Wilson <awilson -at- VNET -dot- IBM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1993 08:36:37 PST

There are no ethical concerns for technical writing that do not also apply
for marketing writing. Mis-representing a product in any way is just as
unethical in marketing writing as it is in technical writing.

Anatole Wilson If anyone objects to any
Sr. Assoc. Information Developer statement I make, I am
IBM, Santa Teresa Labs quite prepared not only
awilson -at- vnet -dot- ibm -dot- com to retract it, but to
deny under oath that I
all company disclaimers apply ever made it.